dinsdag 22 september 2015

What lies within by James Morris.


                                   5 stars                                  
 

This is what I call an amazing debut novel!

From the moment I started to read, the story had me in its grip.  This really is a rollercoaster that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
 
Shelley is living a normal teenage life. She works in her dad’s auto body shop, and really wants to go to college. But then a text message turns her life upside down. She is in great danger and her mission is now to find out who she is and why she is in danger. Her best friend Winston does everything he can to help her. But maybe he is risking his life by helping her.
 
Will she find out who is trying to kill her? And why? Is she able to get to know the truth without risking the lives of the people she loves.
 
 
You’re going to die
 
Shelley Marano is an ordinary, unexceptional high school senior…until the day she receives a cryptic text message, and her world tilts sideways. Now she’s in real danger, although she doesn’t know who would want her dead, or why. As she starts to unravel the mystery, the truth about who she really is proves to be more frightening than she ever imagined. With the lives of her and her friends hanging in the balance, one thing is certain:
Nothing will ever be the same.
 
I loved the main characters. Shelley is an ordinary teenager. She made me angry at her some times!
Her sweet dad who just doesn’t know how to read her. He loves her so much!
Winston, her best friend is such a sweet boy. He likes Shelley very much and he would do anything to protect her.

 
The end was not what I expected and left me hoping for a sequel!

 
I highly recommend this novel to mysterie and thriller readers

 
I never heard of James Morris before. But I sure want to read more from his hand.

 
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this great novel. I totally loved it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten